Monday 2 December 2013

Oh dear

Despite my best intentions my blog is very neglected. I cannot believe we are only 3 weeks away from Christmas and 3 months until I return to work.
I have been enjoying my time off and have been doing a lot of art journalling and faffing with inks and paints. I have moved more into mixed media art and loving it. Ian thinks I should not be left alone in my craft room as I have burnt my toes, yes toes with utee, fingers with hot glue and have given up counting the number of times I have drunk the water for my paint!!!!

I am now going to try and be clever and post a picture of my desk. We live in hope.

 
I had not realised just how messy my desk was. The floor is worse, its like an obstacle course!!! It keep the boys out of my room. At the moment I am altering Christmas houses and making ATC's.
 
Lots of love xxx

1 comment: